Interested in joining the next Creative Explorer Tribe? Let us know and as soon as we have the next dates we will invite you!
As a participant in this online You will receive:
- Online Support-An invitation to a private/ secret Facebook Group that will be used for support, questions and dialogue throughout the duration of the 30 day practice.
- Meditation -A downloadable recording of the Ananda Kanda (Space of Delight) meditation.
- Soul-Desire Cards- 4 Purusartha (soul-desire) cards to be used with meditation (will be snail-mailed to you).
- Daily reminders & inspiration to follow your Intention.
- Coloring Birth Yantra PDF for coloring / Painting
- Creativity Mandala: Abundance PDF- At the end of our journey together you will receive a PDF of all our activities, so that you can repeat the process, or continue on your own to engage.
A New Years Resolution without Fail
Creativity + New Years Intention = The Power of your Heart’s Desire
Online 30 day guided & supported practice
This new year keep your commitment to yourself, by engaging with it daily. A sankalpa or resolve is a true intention that is formulated in the heart.
On average, Americans make about 2 resolutions per year. However, 80% of us don’t achieve our resolutions. We fail to follow through because, our desires goals and resolutions are not in service of our souls purpose, and secondly because the resistance is greater than the energy we focus towards our goal.
This new years moon cycle will be dedicated to supporting you in your new years endeavors!
Using the traditional yogic approaches described in Rod Stryker’s The Four Desires, including stating an intentional goal, reducing the resistance, and making room for what you really want. These tools will be coupled with creative projects to provide a deeper relationship to that goal, including creative projects such as coloring a birth yantra, amplifying your hearts intention and a vision board mandala to name a few.
Co-hosted by our friends at Pranamaya