Embark on a discovery of your Self through the architecture of subtle anatomy. The chakras are a system of unfolding awareness that can be experienced creatively by way of mantra, yantra, meditation, and movement to facilitate the tantric wisdom each chakra holds.
In this training students will discover the elemental aspects as well as the physical placement of each of the chakras through the movement, mantra, meditation, contemplation and journaling of the experience.
The architecture of each Chakra, as yantra will be learned via the creative practice of yantra painting. The combined effects of the workshop will give students a whole education on various ways to incorporate the wisdom of the chakras in their individual practice as well as in their current teaching.
Students will learn & Explore:
- How to draw and paint each chakra.
- The tools used for yantra painting: compass, ruler, paint, brushes, simple painting techniques, and basic color mixing.
- The sanskrit alphabet and the sacred lotus: learning the sanskrit alphabet and it's relationship to the chakras.
- Archetype of each chakra as life cycle.
- Meditation to dissolve the chakras
- To create a set of chakra cards for use as a study/ practice tool.
- The creative part of yourself, that's yearning to be remembered!
Dates: Oct 27-29 2017
Times: 9-5pm daily
Location: Devanadi Yoga | Minneapolis, MN
Price: $195 Early Bird ($185 Devanadi TT grads)
$245 After Sept 27 ($235 Devanadi TT grads)
This is part of a 3-part Workshop to become a Yantra painting teacher over time. We recommend that you take your time to infuse yourself with the techniques and sadhana that will support your creative growth, as many people discover their own healing via the process of using ancient creative medicine.
To facilitate a more educational learning environment, students will have one initial (optional) virtual tutorial, and creative OMwork to familiarize themselves with the basic yantra painting tools prior to the training.