An online community to acknowledge and honor your most sacred desires
Do you want to be part of a facilitated community to help support you achieve your goals?
A sankalpa, is a resolve, a goal, an intention—a desire of the soul, that can be accomplished. We take on a sacred responsibility when we make the decision to change our lives, setting a distinct intention or goal, and although it is our responsibility to attain, the journey does not have to be desolate or lonely.
Sangha, is the sanskrit word that means community, tribe, collective—these are the people that support you when you need it, listen and hold space for you to thrive and to equally, fail. In the past couple of months I have observed my own desire to create the virtual space for this kind of tribe as well as the growing need for support, clarity and creative rituals around our own personal goals.
The Sanklapa Support Sangha aims to hold virtual space to:
- Provide clarification for individual sankalpas
- Support for the resistance that is revealed.
- Provide creative growth work for the in-between time to keep us engaged.
- Keep you accountable, and in direction of your resolve.
This group is limited to 10 students please register here:
Tuesday March 15; 6:00 pm CST
Thursday March 31; 6:00 pm CST
This is an online Course
- (two) One hour google hangout audio call. Please have a gmail address available—you can get one here: http://www.gmail.com
- Supporting materials & Creative Mandala template
- Growth-work between calls
- individual access to facilitator (Chanti) via email during the length of course.