Create an internal space to explore, enliven and empower your own inner divinity, through the practices of creativity, ritual and reverence.
“Know which altar to pray to” -Ginette Paris, Ph.D.
Archetypal images represent something that is not entirely understandable yet, signal to the possible meanings. This course will explore the archetypal symbology of each of these goddesses in order to realize a greater understanding of ourselves. In this way we gain the support of the goddesses as a mirror to look deeper within our own divinity. This three week virtual course prepares you to feel the goddess within, and divinity throughout.
For course details and registration please visit our collaborating host: Where is My Guru
At the end of this course you will:
- Build an altar for each of the goddesses
- Understand the basic attributes of each of the goddesses
- Use the practices of self care, creativity and devotion to enrich or begin a devotional practice.
- Practice yoga nidra from the goddess perspective.
- Know how to move into the embodiment of the archetypal goddess