Meets Wednesdays July 20, 27, Aug 3 & 10; 6:00-7:30pm
Open to ANYONE who has worked with Dharma code and/ or Sankalpa before.
A sankalpa, is a resolve, a goal, an intention - a desire of the soul, that can be accomplished. We take on a sacred responsibility when we make the decision to change our lives, setting this distinct intention. Although it is ultimately your responsibility to attain, the journey does not have to be desolate or lonely.
Sangha, is the sanskrit word that means community, tribe, collective - these are the people who support you, who listen and hold space for you to thrive and to, equally, fail. Do you want to be part of a facilitated community that will support you achieve your goals?
This 4 week series aims to:
• Provide clarification for individual Dharma codes & sankalpas
• Support the resistance that is revealed.
• Provide creative rituals & growth work to keep us engaged and close to the sankalpa.
• Keep you accountable, and in direction of your resolve.
• Create a container for a 40 day practice.
Class structure will be 1-1.5 hours of individual check-in, that will lead to discussion and creative growth work and 30 min yoga nidra practice.
This group is limited to 10 students.
DATE: Meets Wednesdays July 20, 27 Aug 3, 10
Cost: $72 ($65 for Deva TTs/Grads)