Prajña is a knowledge that does not come from what we read or take in with our senses; it’s the possibility of another higher knowledge capable of confirming the teachings through direct experience.
This monitorship program aims at building confidence to work more closely with individual students, private clients and the more subtle practices of relaxation, pranayama, mantra and yoga nidra.
Focus of mentorship:
- Teaching Private students & Trusting Intuition
- The science and sacredness of yoga nidra
- Relaxation techniques& simple restorative postures
- Teaching Meditation & Pranayama
- Community collaboration and case studies
- Working with pain, stress & anxiety
- Mantras & Chanting in the classroom
The program will offer creative ways of assimilating previously learned information including, writing exercises, journaling, experiential practices and contemplation.
This course will count towards Yoga Alliance Continuing Education requirements.
Spring 2017 Session program meets Hudson, WI
March 1, 15, April 12, 26, May 17, 31
$300; can be paid in monthly installments of $100
Included recording of all class sessions.