For the month of April this Tutorial is available by donation—give what you can! It is my wish that more of us spend time in creative contemplation.
*Supplies you will need (not included): paper, ruler, pencil, compass and an eraser. Any colors you want to use: crayons, paints, watercolors, colored pencils. You can find the prescribed colors to finish your yantra in your Zine.
In this tutorial you will be lead through the ritual of drawing the Durga Yantra, from beginning to end. Because it’s a video tutorial you get to pause, rewind and review, as many times as you wish! Videos are set up so you can stop and rest, and not ever rush. The process of making a yantra is a Sadhana, a spiritual practice—best executed with time and reverence.
As a way to keep connecting with Durga, you will also receive audio files with a story, a Warrior Ritual Nidra and one of Durga’s mantra to chant along to while you draw, color or paint.
Join Our Creative Explorer's Tribe
Here is what you get:
• A downloadable video tutorial on how to draw the Durga Yantra. This tutorial also includes ways you can color or paint your yantra, as well as how to meditate with it.(video)
• Bonus watercolor paint tutorial (downloadable video) For those who donate $27 or more you get your very own color pallet to use to paint your yantra.
YES, the colors will come in the mail! YES, even silver and gold. Everyone gets this tutorial, it will just emphasize how to use these specific watercolors.•
• Story: The Devi Battles the Buffalo Demon (audio)• Durga Mantra (audio)
• Durga’s Warrior Ritual Nidra practice (audio)
• Zine with construction tips, mantra, color chart, making a sacred space and more. Snail mailed to you to unlock your Yantra Sadhana. In the USA & NOW Internationally! (please allow 3-5 days for delivery; international mail may take longer.)