In this tutorial you will be lead through the ritual of of drawing a Tara Yantra, from beginning to end. Because it’s a video tutorial you get to pause, rewind and review, as many times as you wish! Videos are set up so you can stop and rest, and not ever rush. The process of making a yantra is a Sadhana, a spiritual practice—best executed with time and reverence.
As a way to keep connecting with Tara, you will also receive audio files with one of her stories, a Yoga Nidra and her mantras to chant along to while you draw, color or paint.
Here is what you get:
- A downloadable video tutorial on how to draw the Tara Yantra. This tutorial also includes ways you can color or paint your yantra, as well as how to meditate with it.
- Bonus watercolor paint tutorial For the month of Februrary only! (downloadable video) For those who donate $27 or more you get your very own color pallet to use to paint your yantra.
This includes all the colors to complete one Tara yantra.
YES, the colors will come in the mail! YES, even silver and gold.
- Tara's Story (audio file)
- Tara’s Mantra (audio file)
- OM Mantra (audio file)
- Tara’s Yoga Nidra practice (audio 23 min)
- Tara Zine with construction tips, mantra, color chart, making a sacred space and more. Snail mailed to you (USA & Hawaii) with your password codes to unlock your Yantra Sadhana. For orders outside of US & Hawaii your Zine and password codes will be sent via email (please allow 1-2 days for delivery)
For the month of Feb this Tutorial is available by donation—give what you can! It is my wish that more of us spend time in creative contemplation.
*Supplies you will need: paper, ruler, pencil, compass and an eraser. Any colors you want to use: crayons, paints, watercolors, colored pencils. You can find the prescribed colors to finish your yantra in your Zine. If you are getting the bonus colors, please note you will need a paintbrush (more info on paint brushes in your zine).