In this tutorial you will be lead through the ritual of of drawing a Tara Yantra, from beginning to end. Because it’s a video tutorial you get to pause, rewind and review, as many times as you wish! Videos are set up so you can stop and rest, and not ever rush. The process of making a yantra is a Sadhana, a spiritual practice—best executed with time and reverence.
As a way to keep connecting with Tara, you will also receive audio files with one of her stories, a Yoga Nidra and her mantras to chant along to while you draw, color or paint.
Here is what you get:
- A downloadable video tutorial on how to draw the Tara Yantra. This tutorial also includes ways you can color or paint your yantra, as well as how to meditate with it.
- Bonus watercolor paint tutorial on how you can paint the yantra, to inspire you.
- Tara's Story (audio file)
- Tara’s Mantra (audio file)
- OM Mantra (audio file)
- Tara’s Yoga Nidra practice (audio 23 min)
- Tara E-Zine with construction tips, mantra, color chart, making a sacred space and more.
*Supplies you will need: paper, ruler, pencil, compass and an eraser. Any colors you want to use: crayons, paints, watercolors, colored pencils. You can find the prescribed colors to finish your yantra in your Zine. If you are getting the bonus colors, please note you will need a paintbrush (more info on paint brushes in your zine).