This workshop will use Rod Stryker's Four Desires process to journey deep within the psyche. We will learn the tools of resiliency, necessary to empower ourselves to live the truth of our heart’s desire.
Students will be guided through a step by step process to uncover their soul’s unique-individual purpose. When we decide to make each intention, choice and life decision from a place of dharma or duty rather than dysfunction, life truly is joyful, expansive and sacred.
- Explore the 4 desies of the soul: Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha.
- Understand what gets in the way of living your life fully.
- Discover your unique Purpose Image and Dharma Code.
- Learn the tools necessary to empower your purpose.
- Embark on a creative ritual to exprience the deepest parts of yourself that are waiting to be known.
This immersion includes:
2 day workshop
Yoga nidra recording
20 & 40 day virtual checkin
4 Creative projects (delivered weekly) to strengthen your connection with the 4 Desires process.
Date: Saturday & Sunday, Oct. 21-22, 2017
Location: PREMA YOGA
220 Division St S.
Register: (651) 343-4932 | www.PremaStudio.com
Cost: $225 Early Bird | $275 after Sept 1, 2017